Winder staircase Fontanot Fox R with wooden handrail
Regular Price: €2,801.05
Special Priceaa: €2,661.00
Shipping time: within 20/25 working days
CAUTION: The shipment of the Fontanot Zoom Plus is 25/30 working days.
Fontanot Fox R: the perfect combination of elegance and functionality.
The Fontanot Fox R is a kit winder staircase with a strong personality that offers a new twist on classic contemporary interior design.
Fontanot Fox R is the modular staircase with a solid steel structure that integrates perfectly with the elegance and naturalness of the solid oak treads.
This elegant Italian-designed staircase can perfectly adapt to different design needs.
The strengths of this Fontanot Fox R staircase are:
- Maximum modularity and adaptability
- Quick and easy assembly
- Treads made with solid oak
- Treads with a thickness of 4,2 cm
- Width staircase 74, 81 and 88 cm
- Treads: water-based colouring and UV painting
- Tread colors: oak light or dark
- Structure made in metal Fe 370 with finish in epoxy powder coated in furnace
- Structure colors: Embossed White Ral 9010, Grey Ral 9006, Iron Grey or Embossed Black Ral 9005
- Handrail is in solid oak wood
- Railing is made of vertical balusters varnished steel
- Adjustable height from 236 to 365 cm
Regular Price: €2,801.05
Special Priceaa: €2,661.00
The Fontanot Fox R winder staircase made up of 13, 14, 15 or 16 rises and is complete with railing on the internal side. This, along with maximum adaptability to the stair well, allows rectilinear (Straight) configurations with one (L Shape) or two (U Shape) curves.
The railing is made up with vertical steel baluster painted with epoxy powder coated in furnace. The handrail is in solid wood Oak the same color of the treads.
The treads of the staircase are in solid wood Oak light or dark color and 4,2 cm of thickness, the best compromise between aesthetical impact and solidity.
The structure and the railing balusters are in painted steel: Embossed White Ral 9010, Grey Ral 9006, Iron Grey or Embossed Black Ral 9005.
Before purchasing choose the direction of rotation.
Supplementary items are also available to better customize the staircase:
- balustrade: It is necessary to protect the opening on the upper floor, it is made up of modular 120 cm modules
- external railing: is used as protection if the external side of the staircase is distant from the wall
- riser bar: Allows to reduce the space between treads
- safety gate Kalypto: is the children’s safety gate for staircases
- Width staircase:
The width of staircase included one railing on the internal side are:
• 74 cm
• 81 cm
• 88 cm
Important: The minimum distance that needs to be left from the wall, equal to 2 cm.
- Adjustable height:
The kit has an adjustable height from 236 to 365 cm:
• 236 cm – 296 cm = 13 Rises (12 Treads)
• 254 cm – 319 cm = 14 Rises (13 Treads)
• 272 cm – 342 cm = 15 Rises (14 Treads)
• 290 cm – 365 cm = 16 Rises (15 Treads)
The staircase can also be installed with lower heights:
• 200 cm – 250 cm = 11 Rises (10 Treads)
• 218 cm – 273 cm = 12 Rises (11 Treads)
The kit to buy in this case is always the standard one with 13 Rises 12 Treads but you will not install the risers. For more information contact the free number 0800 6406066.
The treads of the staircase are in solid Oak light or dark color and 4,2 cm of thickness.
Tread light OakTread dark Oak
The railing is with vertical baluster painted steel Embossed White Ral 9010, Grey Ral 9006, Iron Grey or Embossed Black Ral 9005.
Particular railing Fox RParticular railing Fox R
The handrail of Fontanot Fox R is in Oak the same color of the treads.
Wood handrail lightWood handrail dark
- Steel Finishing:
The staircase comes in 4 finish colours:
Embossed White Ral 9010Grey Ral 9006Iron GreyEmbossed Black Ral 9005
The kit can be installed with both clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, decide the direction of rotation before purchasing.
The kit is available in either a straight or I-shaped configuration, with one corner (L or 1/4 of a turn) or two corners (U or 2/4 turn).
I or Straight -configurationOne corner (L or 1/4 of a turn)Two corners (U or 2/4 turn)
- Dimension and weight:
The staircase is delivered in a wooden box with 113x95x58 cm size and weight of 150 kg
- Cleaning and maintenance:
Clean the treads as soon as dirt spots and dust deposits appear and at least every 6 months using a soft cloth moistened with water and specific non-abrasive and non-aggressive detergents. NEVER use abrasive scourers. After cleaning, thoroughly dry the surfaces with a microfibre cloth to remove the haloes that form because of the limestone in the water. Approximately 12 months from the date of installation, check tightness of the screws of the various components. Should even the smallest malfunction occur, it is obligatory to immediately and professionally carry out extraordinary maintenance.
- Use precaution:
Avoid any improper use that is not in accordance with the product. possible violations or installations which don’t comply with the providers instructions can invalidate the agreed product conformities.
|Measures||Width staircase: 74 cm - 81 cm - 88 cm|
|Material||Wood & Steel|
|Wood colors||Oak Light and Dark|
|Metal Color||Embossed White Ral 9010 - Grey Ral 9006 - Iron Grey - Embossed Black Ral 9005|
|Baluster||Varnished steel balusters|
|Handrail||Light or dark wooden handrail|